Our client is a renowned residential property development company committed to building high-quality, sustainable new homes all over Ireland. This company now have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their business. This role will suit an individual with a about 1 years' experience within an account's administration role and excellent ability to communicate with individuals on the phone.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, your role will be as follows:
- Matching orders/deliveries and purchase orders to invoices for approval.
- Scanning & filing invoices.
- Downloading the payment runs from the system.
- Sending payment run to the bank for approval.
- Solving queries.
- Supplier statement reconciliation.
To be considered:
- Minimum 1 years in an account's administration role.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
Salary: up to €33,000 + Benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 016321881 for a confidential discussion.