Our client is a market leader in the agri-chem industry specialising in the development and registration of agrochemical products.
This company now have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance team.
This role will suit an individual with about 3 years' experience within an account's assistant role.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your role will be as follows:
- Matching orders/deliveries and purchase orders to invoices for approval.
- Scanning & filing invoices.
- Preparing payment runs from the system.
- Setting up payments on the bank for approval.
- Solving queries.
- Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Processing of monthly staff expenses.
- Preparing month-end bank reconciliations.
- Liaising with management and suppliers to resolve supplier queries.
- Assist in closing AP for month-end.
- Support the annual audit process.
- Other month-end duties.
To be considered:
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
- Accounting qualification in progress desirable
- Minimum 3 years in an account environment.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
Salary: up to €40,000 + Company Benefits
To learn more apply online or contact Shannen Courtney on 01 6321878 for a confidential discussion.