Our client is an international construction company that places a strong emphasis on performance, quality , team work and a "hands-on" management approach to ensure client satisfaction. With annual turnover of nearly €1bn and being privately owned, it has strived for excellence for 150 years.
They now seek an AP Administrator to join their team. This is an entry level position and full training will be provided.
- Receive and verify suppliers' invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Ensure transactions are in line with financial regulations
- Data entry of invoices and process back up reports
- Cost and payment of invoices
- Ensure all financial and employee records are confidential and secure
- Give administrative support in office operations
- Cover leave as required
- Must have completed leaving certificate within the last 3 years.
- Be able to maintain accurate data and meet deadlines
- Be a good communicator and able use the telephone effectively
- Be a good team player
- Be able to produce accurate results
- Be self-motivated with a can-do attitude while showing initiative
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney at HRM on 01 632 1878 for a confidential discussion.