My client, an international pharmaceutical group based in North County Dublin is currently seeking to recruit an accounts payable/receivable person on a permanent full-time basis within their Finance division.
The position will suit an individual who is proactive with a desire to learn and develop their knowledge of the role but also someone who would like to progress to other Finance tasks outside of AP/AR.
- Booking daily bank statements
- Processing purchase invoices
- Reviewing open suppliers for completeness
- Creditor reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Closing accounts payable in accordance with month-end timetable
- Processing sales invoices
- Ensuring VAT codes are correct on purchase and sales invoices
- Following up with open receivables
- Closing accounts receivable in accordance with month-end timetable
- Cash reporting
- Matching daily sales orders
- Posting sales deliveries and sales invoices
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Following up open purchase orders
- Maintain SAP master data for customers/suppliers
This is a fast-growing company so ad hoc tasks are part of the job.
To be considered for this role, you will have extensive AP experience from a multinational environment. AR experience is also important. You will have previous experience of using SAP. The ideal candidate will have approximately 2 years' experience in a similar role; be a strong team player with a proactive approach to their work and an ability and desire to learn new skills.
Salary: Up to €42,000 depending on experience plus benefits package.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.