This leading global biologics organisation is currently undertaking a significant investment into building a new cell culture green-field manufacturing site which will be the largest single use biologics manufacturing plant globally.The site will house next-generation manufacturing technology and as a result of this expansion, they're seeking an Equipment Validation Engineer to join the team.
As this will be the first role of its kind on site, as Analytical Equipment Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for design and qualification of all lab equipment
- You will provide technical support to meet objectives of quality, output and cost in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving new equipment
- Preparation of validation master plans and perform IQ, OQ, PQ qualification/validation on processes equipment and systems in conjunction with suppliers as appropriate
To be successful, you will need:
- Degree level qualification in Science/Engineering or Quality subject
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Validation role within biologics or pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation
- Validation and Installation of analytical instrumentation - HPLC, GC, SDS Page, Western Blot, Elisa
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.