Our client is a Global Healthcare group with a broad product portfolio. Due to growth, they are seeking to hire an experienced Analytical / QC professional to join their quality function in Dublin.
Reporting into the Director of Quality, this new position will play an integral part in leading and supporting my clients global Quality function and act as SME for all Analytical / QC lab activities that support production and supply of Medicinal products. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a virtual capacity managing lab activities in a commercial office working in close collaboration with the rest of the Quality function.
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
- A BSc or equivalent
- 5-10 years pharmaceutical industry experience in a QC, Stability or Analytical role
- Strong background and understanding of Analytical Chemistry supporting drug development/production
- An ability to work cross-functionally both at the office and externally
- Experience working with partner sites or CMO's desirable
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.