Area Sales Manager
Our client is a renowned Irish Beverage organisation based in Dublin who are looking to hire an Area Sales Manager for their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who are investing heavily in growth.
As Area Sales Manager, you will:
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs and growing their business
- Taking a consultative approach, identify and commercialise new target accounts, through consistent growing and developing of business while also presenting a consistent and professional image of the organisation to existing and new accounts
- Provide analysis at team meetings on the value of accounts in your territory but also the status of new leads and opportunities in your area. You will also report on how issues arsing within accounts and how these have been resolved
- Through working with both new and existing accounts, contribute to the innovation process in terms of market and customer intelligence, working with teams to grow and develop NPD
- There is a strong emphasis on the development and maintenance of relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders
Candidates should have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales, ideally within the food service channel with a qualification in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in new business development, identifying new leads and opportunities and be motivated to be successful in your career
- Demonstrable experience in achieving/surpassing targets set with a proven ability to deliver on commitments
- Excellent relationship building skills with strong communications, both verbal and written
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie at HRM on +353 1 6321844 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre