Our client is a global organisation with a significant presence here in Ireland. Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Technology Leader to join their business and build out their Artificial intelligence consulting offering. The AI Leader will play a key role in building both new and existing client relationships to advise around all things artificial intelligence to multiple industry sectors.
- You will be helping clients to solve a range of challenges overseeing large transformation projects while shaping the innovative culture of the business.
- As the Partner for the practice, you will have end to end responsibility for the P&L of the function, building a large team specialising in disruptive technologies.
- Influencing projects and program outcomes across multiple functions, communicating insights and making recommendations to clients where necessary.
- You will be a subject matter expert in all service offerings for the function while actively identifying opportunities to better service the business's clients through the development of key relationships both internally and externally.
- Leading client engagements while managing team performance and contributing feedback and coaching to the Team.
- You will leverage an already existing global network to team up with in-country leads to identify and extract value around all things modern technology.
- You will be qualified to degree level with the relevant program/change management qualifications being an advantage.
- You will be exceptional at building relationships across an organisation, enabling the transformation of customer journeys through innovative technology solutions.
- You will have experience in one or more of the following industries, power & utilities, financial services, life sciences, public sector, manufacturing or consumer goods.
- Experienced working in a matrix organisation with exceptional communication skills
- A track record in delivering multiple large scale IT transformation programs with the ability to advise around the adaptation of modern technologies for IT automation.
- You will have experience presenting project information with the ability to tailor your communication style to c-suite leaders of both technical and non-technical nature.
- Full health cover.
- Flexible working location.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or by email.