This opportunity is with a leading global biopharmaceutical organisation with worldwide operations, offering a comprehensive portfolio of biopharma products and services. They have been in operation for over 100 years and they produce and market innovative medicines. Due to continued investments and expansion, they are seeking an exceptional Aseptic Filling Manager to join their Manufacturing Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- To manage the Filling Team and take ownership of the Filling Department.
- Managing and ensuring that operations are managed in a cost-effective manner, in line with budgetary objectives.
- Leading the Team towards agreed results.
- Handling and participating in the recruitment, selection, promotion and performance management of the Filling Team.
- Manage new equipment purchasing and vendor relations, budgeting and resource planning for all equipment for the Filling Department.
- 8+ years operations experience in sterile manufacturing.
- Experience in Filling and Aseptic practices and GMP regulations.
- People management and coaching experience.
- Have strong experience in the biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry (sterile manufacturing - drug product).
To learn more, apply online or contact Avishek Singh on +353 87 3792637 or please submit an updated CV.