Our client is a market leader in the agri-chem industry specialising in the development and registration of agrochemical products.
This company now have an opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team. This role will suit an individual with about 3 years' experience within a similar role. Reporting to the Financial Controller, your role will be as follows:
- Matching orders/deliveries and purchase orders to invoices for approval.
- Scanning & filing invoices
- Preparing payment runs from the system
- Setting up payments on the bank for approval
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Processing of monthly staff expenses
- Preparing month-end bank reconciliations
- Liaising with management and suppliers to resolve supplier queries
- Support the annual audit process
- Support in preparation of the month end management accounts
- Regular preparation of cashflow reports
To be considered:
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 3 years in an accounts environment
- Experienced working crossfunctionally
- Strong IT skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic with good initiative and willing to learn.
- SAP experience a clear advantage
Salary: up to €47,000 + Company Benefits
To learn more apply online or contact Shannen Courtney on 01 6321878 for a confidential discussion.