This innovative food company is seeking an Assistant Quality Manager to join their growing Quality Team. This is an organisation that continues to grow its footprint in Tipperary and provides an opportunity to gain supervisory experience to the correct individual.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- 3 years' experience in a quality systems role, working to ISO 13485 standards in a manufacturing environment
- Quality assurance and document control experience
- Third level qualification in Quality, Science, Engineering, Materials or a related discipline plus evidence of QA expertise
- Attractive salary.
- Distinct career opportunities.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Paul Wheatley on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.