Associate Director of HR
Due to constant growth and expansion, this leading pharmaceutical group is seeking to hire an experienced Associate Director of HR for their Ireland operations. This pharma group improves lives by identifying, developing and commercialising meaningful medical products for their patients. Since their founding, they have focused on putting the patient first and this remains their priority as they embark on a continued period of growth and investment in their Ireland operations. The core goals of the Associate Director of HR, include providing strategic business leadership, leading efforts to enable people to make an impact and grow while driving experiences where people can do their best work.
- Reporting to the Group HRD, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and is responsible for playing a significant role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and OD related initiatives
- Strategic HR Planning: Translate business strategies, objectives, and challenges into the appropriate HR actions and initiatives
- Performance Architecture: Ensure organisations are structured for optimal performance and agility. Advise leaders around people management, career development, performance coaching
- Trend Forecasting: Leverage workforce analytics and strategic planning to develop talent strategies that identify and solve business issues, help leaders to see around corners to address future trends and changes to the talent landscape
- Change Leadership: Serve as an advisor to business leaders on how to effectively manage change
- Talent and Community Building: Build talent and relationships with formal and informal talent networks to cultivate growth in the organisation. Act as a champion for an optimal employee experience
- The ideal candidate will have strong senior HRBP/ HRM / AD of HR level experience, preferably within a multinational pharmaceutical organisation and will have a proven capability in partnering with senior leaders/executives to build a work environment that is reflective of the desired culture
- A strong team player with an enthusiastic “Can-Do” approach, comfortable working in an international business with matrix structures and able to demonstrate an understanding of different cultures and management practices
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude and a resilient approach, who enjoys working with an innovative team
- To be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate strong business acumen and the ability to combine it with your HR knowledge in a strategic manner to drive the business forward
- This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HR Professional to join a growing global organisation structure. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape an extremely successful business
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Trish Horan at HRM on +353 1 632 18 39 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €95000 - €110000
Location: Dublin North