I'm partnering with a client to support their need for an Associate Director Regulatory Affairs. This innovator Pharmaceutical organisation is a privately owned global company headquartered in Europe with over 30 products distributed globally and operations in over 90 countries through wholly owned subsidiaries and through partner relationships. The position is a new, permanent hire offering an excellent salary + benefits package. This is a critical hire for my client and the successful candidate will hold a highly visible position within the company - which can be based in Ireland or the UK.
Reporting to the Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and working as part of a Global team, the Associate Director will be responsible for the following:
- To take a lead role and responsibility for the operational life-cycle management projects and strategic decision making for marketed products.
- Providing support to the R&D portfolio products.
- To promote high quality regulatory best practices, strategy definition and process efficiencies.
- To support in the management of junior team members across the business.
- A BSc in Science, a Pharmacy degree or related.
- 7 years pharmaceutical regulatory experience - human health.
- Extensive experience in lifecycle maintenance of marketed products in EU and emerging markets.
- Leadership skills with an ability to manage regulatory professionals and work cross functionally as required.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Gillian McMurrough on + 353 871213548 a confidential discussion.