HRM have been retained by a leading pharmaceutical organisation with a global presence and well-regarded brand in the marketplace. With a current need for an Associate Director - Total Rewards to be based out of the Dublin hub and supporting various global geographical locations. This hire will be key member of the Total Rewards leadership team and the primary architect in the design, implementation, and execution of the overall Total Reward Strategy.
As the new Associate Director - Total Rewards, you will have responsibility for all aspects of compensation, benefits and employee wellbeing and work closely with leadership, HR and the Total Rewards team to ensure globally aligned, yet locally appropriate total rewards solutions.
- Design, implement and execute new and enhanced total rewards plans, programs and solutions that are locally appropriate, and in line the overall Total Rewards philosophy.
- End-to-end ownership of all benefits programs including, but not limited to: pension schemes, tax-efficient share schemes, risk benefits programs, the health, vision & dental care programs, employee wellness programs
- End-to-end ownership of all compensation programs including, but not limited to: benchmarking and market pricing, job offer review/approval where necessary, year-end project management and execution and other key compensation programs as they arise from time to time
- Act as trusted adviser and resident expert on total rewards matters, with immediate focus on Europe, providing voice of the customer and market insights during design and execution of total rewards strategy, plans and programs
- Act as ambassador of the total rewards programs to leadership, employees and HR partners on all total rewards matters, be they strategic or operational in nature
- Work with senior leadership to craft compelling total rewards plans and programs that are aligned with strategies and are in keeping with total rewards philosophies
- Proactively ensures compliance, including keeping up to date on legislative changes, ensuring compliance with various regulatory reporting obligations and utilizes internal and external resources efficiently and effectively as needed
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years' experience working in a global or matrix environment and display proven ability to partner at various levels of an international organisation. You will have strong compensation, benefit, payroll, employment tax and other functional knowledge with primary emphasis on Europe.
- Have a passion for executional excellence and training total rewards
- See communication as an essential part of execution and leads the development and deployment of total rewards communications, in partnership with communications resources, HR Business Partners, leaders and managers
- Act independently in a leadership capacity to respond to the needs of the business
- Understand company practices and interfaces with all levels of employees.
- Have demonstrated ability and comfort dealing with sensitive subject matter, proven track record with diplomacy and ability to balance transparency with data privacy
- Have an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- You are analytical with a demonstrated aptitude in the ability to conduct and interpret analyses with large data sets. Proven ability to tell a story with data and use data to lead discussions with leaders, managers and employees alike
For more information, contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 or apply directly