Auditor (Senior Manager)
Our client is the world’s largest producer of a number of speciality pharmaceutical products and employs 10,000+ staff globally. They are growing rapidly in Ireland and due to global growth and success they are seeking a Senior Auditor to join their EU team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the VP Quality, you will conduct quality audits of global and regional Manufacturing and Supply Sites (GMS), Suppliers and Contractors. You will work across a broad range of dosage forms and products (Pharmaceuticals, Biologics, API’s and Diagnostics).
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
- Science or Engineering Bachelors / Masters Degree
- 10 years’ industry experience
- Significant audit experience
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrix organization
- Experience in working with FDA, EU, USDA, Chinese regulations
- Experience with steriles (desired)
- Flexible to travel up to 50%
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus
- Stock options
- Car allowance
To discover more apply online or call Gillian McMurrough directly on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin South