Our client is fast becoming a global giant in the pharmaceutical industry and is continuing to successfully expand their impressive product portfolio and their team. They're seeking to appoint an Automation Engineer to join their operation based in Leinster.
As Automation Engineer, you will support all site automation activities in particular the manufacturing and utilities automation systems for the site to ensure highest levels of availability of automation systems and compliance with internal and external standards. This role will initially support the set-up of the automation function, assisting with the development of procedures/standards, set-up and hands-on execution. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting set-up of automation function at the site
- Supporting the Restart Project Team to execute a timely start-up to the facility
- Ensuring high levels of uptime for all required systems to support manufacturing plans
- Project management of upgrade projects, as appropriate, to avoid problems caused by obsolescence
You will be degree qualified and be technically adept with operational excellence tools such as Six Sigma. You will also have:
- 4+ years' experience within a healthcare manufacturing sector is essential
- Project management skills and results oriented
- Strong report writing skills
- Relevant automation experience, Siemens PLC/DCS hardware and software, Wonderware SCADA/Batch solutions, MSSQL/ INSQL databases, Automation system design and lifecycle management and Documentation authorship - GMP/design/test/report
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.