This role is with a leading multi-national biologics company based in North Leinster. This organisation has recently set up a new manufacturing plant here in Ireland. They are experiencing significant growth and are providing an opportunity for an Automation Engineer to join the team on a permanant basis.
- Involve in the manufacturing process design, construction of facility, co-leading C&Q, support on PQ, site operation, PEV, calibration activities.
- As subject matter expert in automation, instrumentation and process to support DeltaV automation platform, and Siemens PLC based vendor packaged equipment.
- Lead or assist automation (include BMS/EMS/entrance guard system) project from URS to commissioning and qualification; implement maintenance program to ensure system valid status.
- Perform activities such as account management, data backup, system configuration per MBR, troubleshooting and non-compliance investigation.
- Prepare /create necessary documentation, SOP, report for all stage GMP activities.
- Prepare and support internal /external audit.
- Conduct system health monitoring, opportunity assessment and continuous improvements.
- Work closely with production and quality team to provide day-to-day support to manufacturing such as data retrieving, printing reports, alarm response and escalation.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in automation.
- Prior experience of working in biologics /chemical process and manufacturing.
- Proven experience of operating deltaV automation system; familiar with ifix graphics, DeltaV architecture and software, familiar with historian and alarm management.
- Knowledge of cell culture /purification process, CIP and SIP design and operation experience is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, leadership ability and ethical judgment.
For more information, please reach out to Emma Mullen on or 087 636 9263