Experienced Automation Engineer required for a well-established Irish award winning business based in Shannon, Clare focused on delivering high – tech, high value equipment for advanced manufacturing environments. Their solutions are shipped worldwide to some of the world’s largest and most reputable medical device and ICT companies. This business is growing both in Ireland and the U.S and are heavily investing in latest advanced robotics hardware and software to support that growth.
- Reports directly into Controls Team Lead with high levels of input expected.
- Leads and carries out the programming of key projects within the medical device and ICT sectors in particular.
- Contributes to every stage of Automation Projects by working closely with the mechanical and electrical departments.
- Proactively seeks out new technologies within all areas of Automation.
- 95% in house, 5% on site.
- Third level Degree from any Engineering or IT discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ industry experience in an Automation Engineering role.
- The successful candidate will have experience in programming PLC’s, including hardware layout and configuration.
- Allen Bradley experience is an absolute must.
- Team player.
Salary & Benefits
- An opportunity to work with new technologies, work on interesting and complex projects with career development for all employees.
- Salary depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Business Performance Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Free Doctor onsite
- Education Support
- 23 days Annual Leave
To learn more apply online or call Chris Dennehy on +353 21 4511195.
Salary: €45000 - €65000