Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation with a presence in multiple locations here in Ireland. They are seeking an experienced Automation professional to join their manufacturing operation.
- The Automation Engineer will report to the Site Automation Lead and will have responsibility for supporting all site automation activities. In particular, the manufacturing and utilities automation systems.
- You will ensure high levels of uptime for all requirement systems ensuring compliance with the regulatory policies across quality, IT, Security and EHS.
- You will act as a subject matter expert for all things automation, CSV and data across the manufacturing control systems.
- You will build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders upwards and downwards both at site and international level across the organisations global network.
- Providing strategic and proactive direction with regards to the system in terms of content and execution.
- The Automation Engineer will play an important role in managing relationships with outsourced service providers and other key stakeholders.
- You will be qualified with a relevant third level qualification and direct experience in Siemens PLC/DCS hardware and software would be beneficial.
- Experience in Wonderware SCADA/ Batch solutions and documentation authorship.
- A strong communicator with excellent relationship management skills.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health Insurance
- Excellent Pension
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866/ submit an updated CV to .