This innovative global biotech organisation is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, this business has grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential. Due to continued expansion, a new position has arisen in the organisation for an Automation Engineer.
As an Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting Drug Product manufacturing within the Formulation, Vial/Syringe Filling, Lyophilisation and Component Preparation. In addition, you will:
- Lead and support system improvements, development of detailed specification, engineering documents, and standard operating procedures
- Lead technical root cause analysis, incident investigations and troubleshooting issues related to electrical, instrumentation and equipment control systems
- Support new product introductions or new technology introductions by performing
engineering assessments, implementing automation system configuration changes and
supporting engineering runs
- Develop and manage change control requests per established SOPs and processes
You will have:
- A minimum of 4 years' in manufacturing, engineering or related technical positions
- An Engineering degree
- Manufacturing automation experience in biopharmaceutical Formulation/Fill/Finish or
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) facilities
- Experience in Allen Bradley PLC programming and troubleshooting, Rockwell Automation Platforms
This position offers a competitive salary with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.