A Global pharmaceutical organisation with a presence in multiple locations here in Ireland are seeking an experienced Automation professional to lead their Manufacturing automation team based out of their flagship manufacturing facility.
- The Automation Leader will report to the Site Engineering Lead and will have responsibility for all site automation activities. In particular, the manufacturing and utilities automation systems.
- You will ensure high levels of uptime for all requirement systems ensuring compliance with the regulatory policies across quality, IT, Security and EHS.
- The Automation Lead will develop and own the site automation master plan ensuring that the system is upgraded regularly to avoid any risks to supply through obsolescence.
- As the Automation Lead, you will act as the site subject matter expert for all things automation, CSV and data across the manufacturing control systems.
- You will build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders upwards and downwards both at site and international level across the organisations global network.
- Providing strategic and proactive direction with regards to the system in terms of content and execution.
- You will lead a team of automation professionals providing support, development and coaching within the function.
- The Automation Lead will play a key role in managing relationships with outsourced service providers and other key stakeholders.
- You will be qualified with a relevant third level qualification direct experience in Siemens PLC/DCS hardware and software.
- You will have automation system design and life cycle management.
- Experience in Wonderware SCADA/ Batch solutions and documentation authorship.
- A strong communicator with excellent relationship management
- You will be self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude and the ability to get things done by working with others.
- Car allowance
- Health Insurance
- Excellent pension
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV