A leading Irish Law firm with international offices in Europe, the United States, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
The company are a full-service international law firm with Irish and UK presence, providing a full range of business legal services to commercial and public sector clients alike.
The large law firm employs 300 people in Ireland and is constantly growing. The firm which has grown through several mergers and acquisitions started its Irish base as a small family run business. This is still at the heart of the current business and adds to the strong culture.
The company is looking to recruit a Banking Assistant on a permanent basis to support business growth. The successful candidate will sit in the finance team.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Reconciling accounts daily and managing outstanding issues to ensure they are up to date
- Entering all income onto the system whether it be Euro, GBP or USD accounts
- Paying and processing outstanding bills
- Answering all queries in relation to banking, client/office accounts and disbursements
- Managing the petty cash process
- Performing the administration related to office chequing
- Managing and transferring WIP
- Covering and supporting colleagues if/when required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous banking and general accounts experience ideally in a similar environment
- Experience with Elite 3E is an advantage
- A can-do attitude and be a self-starter
- The ability to work under pressure on their own and in a team while adhering to strict deadlines
Salary: €32,000 - €37,000 depending on experience with a strong benefits package
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney on 01 632 1878 for a confidential discussion.