Our client is a legal firm based in Dublin who are looking to hire a Bid Manager to expand their Marketing & Business Development team. This position will report into the Head of Marketing & Business Development.
As Bid Manager, you will have responsibility for pipeline management and a 'watch list' of upcoming tender request for public and private sector tenders, having central control of document production and drafting. In addition, you will:
- Lead bid/no bid decisions on all tender opportunities, advising on strategy and key messages as well as working with the finance team and partners to agree pricing strategies
- Working with partners, identify new business opportunities and track progress of tender through process for existing and target clients while also managing the tender library and content already on file
- Project manage the entire bid process, sourcing content and writing new content as required, liaising with lawyers and business support to source a range of input including billing and pricing data
- Be responsible for the preparation of pitch and presentation material, rehearsing and coaching presentation teams and conducting debriefs internally
- Working with fee earners, develop to draft and execute Business Develop & Marketing plans for practice/sector areas and firm initiatives and provide training relating to tendering for fee earners
For this position, you will have a third level qualification with demonstrable experience in a Bids/Proposal position ideally within the professional services not limited to this industry.
Your communications skills with be excellent, both written and verbal and you will possess excellent stakeholder management experience.
You should have advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills and have strong attention to detail.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie at HRM on +353 1 6321844 for a confidential discussion.