Biopharma - Lead Engineer
- Posted 20 March 2023
- Salary€70000 - €80000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering Leaders and Specialists, Life Sciences & Engineering Technologies
- ContactMelissa Caramante
A leading biopharmaceutical CDMO are continuing to expand their Irish operation by growing their state-of-the-art facility in north Leinster. A vacancy has now arisen for an experienced Mechanical Lead Engineer with specialisation in clean utilities. This site manufactures for global supply and is expanding in response to growing customer requirements.
If you are passionate about technology, enjoy the challenge of working in an innovative environment, and are ambitious, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation.
As a lead within the Maintenance Department you will report to the Utilities AD and oversee the work of a small group of professionals. This is a challenging position and will require flexibility and creative approaches to problem solving.
- All applicants must have a degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a GMP manufacturing environment.
- The right person will be an expert in Clean Utilities systems - WiFi, Clean Steam, gas systems.
- A strong communicator with the ability to work well within a cross-functional team to achieve a common objective, alongside the drive to create and carry out a structured objective.
- Collaborative approach to work and a positive attitude will be a good fit with the team dynamic.
- Thorough knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements around site utilities systems.
- Demonstrated capability within an audit environment (specifically EHS and GMP).
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Melissa Caramante at HRM on +353 87 692 3026 for a confidential discussion.