Our client is a world leader in analytical testing across the pharmaceutical and biologics industry sectors. With more than a 50,000 headcount globally and revenue of €4.7 billion in 2020, they are in a steady and sustained growth phase. We have been retained exclusively to support the recruitment of an experienced Biopharmaceutical Scientist to join an expanding team at their facility in Waterford.
Duties and responsibilities of the Biopharmaceutical Scientist will include:
- To carry out the non-routine tasks in the laboratory or carry out the particular type(s) of analysis assigned to them, back filling for analysts as required.
- Responsible for developing and validating new tests and procedures for company and clients.
- Responsible for the completion of specific technological projects and writing up the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for the clients.
- Scientists are permitted to sign all technical documents once their training in this task is successfully completed. This includes laboratory reports, SOPs, protocols, investigation reports and any other documentation issued.
- To liaise closely with line management to ensure that resources are available to guarantee that testing activities are completed to customer's timelines.
- Responsible for the review of test methods.
- Responsible for continually liaising with management, customers, and other members of the organisation on any relevant problem areas or enhancements to the business.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Degree in Science (Level 8).
- 5+ years relevant experience in a regulated laboratory.
- Experience in laboratory activities including method development, validation and data interpretation.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, strong documentation skills.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Laura Gallagher on 00353 876383699 for a confidential discussion.