A leading global Analytical Testing organisation, specialising in the pharmaceutical and biologics industry sectors, are expanding their expert Biopharma team in Waterford. With more than 50,000 employees globally and revenue of €4.7 billion in 2020, they are currently going through an exciting period of growth and development. HRM has been retained exclusively to support the recruitment of an expert project team and is looking to recruit an experienced Biopharmaceutical Senior Analyst.
Reporting into the Team Lead, the Senior Analyst will:
- To perform scientific test procedures on samples and produce accurate results - chromatographic instrumentation (e.g. HPLC, GC), UV/Vis and dissolution.
- To perform non-routine tasks in the laboratory or perform the particular type(s) of analysis assigned to them, back filling for Analysts as required.
- To develop and validate new tests and procedures for the company and for clients.
- To complete specific technological projects and write the results of these projects.
- To sign all technical documents once training in this task is successfully completed. This includes laboratory reports, SOPs, protocols, investigation reports and any other documentation issued.
- To authorise customer work from Analysts once qualified to do so.
- To deputise for supervisors / managers, as required.
- To keep the laboratory area clean and tidy in both 'seen' and 'unseen' areas.
- To ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- To keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
- Minimum of a BSc in a Science discipline (MSc desired).
- 3+ years GMP industry experience with a minimum of 2 years in the lab.
- Good experience of testing finished product using HPLC and ideally direct experience of high potency products.
- Strong technical knowledge of chromatographic instrumentation (e.g. HPLC, GC), UV/Vis and preferably dissolution.
Contact Helena on 00353872286460 for a confidential conversation.