Our client is a world leader in analytical testing across the pharmaceutical and biologics industry sectors. With more than a 50,000 headcount globally and revenue of €4.7 billion in 2020, they are in a steady and sustained growth phase. We have been retained exclusively to support the recruitment of an experienced Biopharmaceutical Senior Analyst to join an expanding team at their facility in Waterford.
Duties and responsibilities of the Biopharmaceutical Senior Analyst will include:
- To carry out the non-routine tasks in the laboratory or carry out the particular type(s) of analysis assigned to them.
- Responsible for developing and validating new tests and procedures for company and clients.
- Responsible for the completion of specific technological projects and writing up the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for the clients.
- Responsible for communication with customers, and other members of the organisation on any relevant problem areas or enhancements to the business.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Degree in Science (Level 8).
- 4+ years relevant experience in a regulated laboratory.
- Excellent experience of testing finished product using HPLC and ideally direct experience of high potency products.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, strong documentation skills.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Laura Gallagher on 00353 876383699 for a confidential discussion.