My client, a multinational financial services company with growing operations here in Dublin are seeking a Business Analyst to join their organisation to work on several key projects for the business. This position will report directly into the Business Process team manager and work with a group of forward-thinking IT professionals across a variety of competencies. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a variety of end-to-end technology projects put in place to further develop the businesses capacity in the technology space. See below an overview of some further details below.
- Working closely with the product owner while delivering on project objectives
- Play a key role in the implementation of fully developed IT product(s)
- Assessing and translating business needs into BDD based user stories
- Working closely with technical and functional documentation
- Working in tandem with Scrum and QA teams on project deliverables
- Strong technical background and experience in business analytics with IT solutions
- Experience with Agile methodology and writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ability to work with a forward-thinking collaborative team
- Proven ability to identify business and technical needs
- Working experience in integrations of back-end with front-end solutions
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne on 01 632 1886 for a confidential discussion.