Our client is a large consulting firm with headquarters based out of Dublin. The division is focused on helping businesses enhance their performance through technology. Due to continued business success, they are seeking an exceptional Business and Technical Analysis across all levels (Senior Consultant, Manager & Senior Manager) to join their Technology consulting team.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- As a Business or Technical Analyst, you will build valuable relationships with our clients through demonstrating exceptional delivery.
- You'll also have the responsibility to help grow and win new business by contributing to proposals and client presentations.
- You will also get to draw on your skills and experience, creating innovative insights for clients looking to develop their change agenda to deliver value and improve their operations.
- You will strive to identify new opportunities and helping create proposals to help solve our client's most complex problems.
- At least 3 years within a consulting firm, industry or government organisation.
- A strong track record in consulting.
- A strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related area.
- Experience in one or more of our focus industries including Utilities, Financial Services and Public Sector.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the delivery of large-scale business/technology programmes and ideally in ERP or CRM implementations (Oracle, MS Dynamics, SAP).
- Ideally, you will have experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies, including the creation of User Stories and working closely with a Product Owner.
- Experience conducting workshops and interviews.
- Excellent basic salary
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on +353 1 6321882 or please submit an updated CV.