This opportunity is with one of Ireland's leading Professional Services organisations.
In an ever-competitive market, it is key that they continue to maintain and grow their business, to do this, they must ensure they are represented in the best light through all channels. The Business Development Manager plays both a tactical and strategic role within the firm.
- New business prospecting, management of existing accounts, networking, and occasional public speaking.
- Manage pitch and tender processes, with the support of a bid manager.
- Using established and new/bespoke lead generation and prospecting methods, generate new project opportunities.
- Foster strong, meaningful and commercial relationships internally and at all levels within identified clients externally
- Liaise with all internal teams to ensure that opportunities are maximised with clients.
- Attend industry exhibitions, conferences, seminars and networking events.
- Form and cultivate strategic external relationships.
- Generate and share useful data and research for business development purposes.
- Ensure that all account information is accurately entered into business systems and records are maintained.
- Report to the business on BD activities and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed.
- Ad-hoc duties as may be required.
- Strong educational background is preferred.
- A proven track record of success in professionals services is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to create new business development opportunities.
- Experience in a consulting environment is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident, articulate and professional. Strong relationship building ability.
- Highly developed listening skills; can clearly understand client needs and develop credible business value propositions.
- Strong computer skills with a good working knowledge of CRM software.
- Excellent written ability; produces high quality reports and business correspondence.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical ability.
- A positive self-starter attitude, determination to succeed and commitment to teamwork are essential.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie Coyle at HRM on +353 1 632 1844 for a confidential conversation.