My client is a large multinational pharmaceutical company who are currently seeking a Business Services Administrator to join their Business & Finance division with the aim to provide a range of administrative activities in support of the skill centre as required.
The crux of the role will be a range of administrative activities to serve the skill centres needs. Such activities include but are not limited to:
- First-line responsibility for reception duties (answering phone, routing calls, letting visitors in, handling post & couriers, organising taxis, couriers, ordering lunches, etc.)
- Provide administrative support as required
- Supporting the Procurement Manager in the selection of suppliers, through the execution of requests for proposal and tenders, and the subsequent management of those suppliers
- Maintain procurement contracts, raise POs as required, maintain preferred supplier lists
- Day to day operation of facilities (e.g. building, cars, phones, stationery, office supplies, etc.)
- Support the Supply Chain team on selected Supply Chain activities as required by the Supply Chain & Business Services Manager
- Collaborate with People & Culture to ensure all necessary equipment is available for new hires on starting
- Ensure equipment for employees is replaced according to refresh cycles
- Coordinate and manage skill centre and team meetings as required
- Maintain skill centre page on intranet and update information in consultation with the relevant stakeholders
- Maintain COREMAP compliant documentation and uploading of documents to TouchPoint
- Any such duties as may be reasonably assigned
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant third level qualification.
They will have 3-5 years of reception/administrative experience.
A methodical team player who likes to get stuck in and take initiative.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jess Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for a confidential discussion.