Our client is an expanding life sciences organisation in Galway, and they are looking for a Buyer Planner to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for carrying out production and inventory control activities.
- You must execute the monthly Master Production Schedule and daily production planning responsibilities to meet customer requirements.
- You will manage procurement activities, communicating regularly with suppliers and 3PL providers.
- You will monitor supplier performance through scorecards.
- In this role, it is important planning related reports are maintained and data is analysed effectively.
- 4+ years' experience in a buying or planning role, preferably in the Life Sciences industry sector.
- You will be systems savvy and have worked well with ERPs and MS Office.
- Sage X3 experience would be advantageous.
- You must be an excellent communicator and work well in a team environment.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny with your CV at for a confidential discussion.