A multinational organisation structure in Dublin West are seeking to hire a part time OR full time Reward Manager to join the group as it embarks on significant programs and projects. Working within an established HR team, this role will report to a Head of Reward and play an integral part of the overall HR community.
As the Reward Manager, reporting into the Head of Reward, you will have responsibility for the management of the salary review process, including; modelling, systems delivery and execution of the review itself.
Executing the salary review, the long-term incentive plan and other internal pay schemes and extending this to the wider agenda on staff benefits to include health cover, recognition and affinity schemes. You will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of the annual salary review, and other internal pay schemes, including benchmarking, developing proposals, ensuring system delivery and implementation of recommendations.
- Driving best practice reward initiatives, ensuring the reward structures remain market competitive and relevant.
- Developing an insightful dashboard to share key data and trends with our senior leadership teams.
- Collaborating with HR colleagues, in particular HR Business Partner's / HR Manager's, to ensure all reward elements are being applied consistently and appropriately.
- Analysing external and internal data for benchmarking purposes, providing guidance to senior leadership in relation to reward decisions.
- Building relationships across the business groups, internally and externally.
- Partnering with senior business leaders to ensure our Reward agenda is aligned to achieving our key business strategies.
- Managing and delivering a number of exciting upcoming reward projects.
You must have achieved professional qualifications and/or education to third level degree, and have a proven C&B / Reward career of at least 5 years. You must also have:
- Proven ability to move from planning to execution and deliver tangible results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of IT systems & Excel essential
- Evidence of researching and applying best practice frameworks when developing fit for purpose business solutions to reward design and development.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to create appropriate measures to consistently and clearly make the connection between Reward investment and business results.
To learn more apply online or contact Trish Horan, +353 1 6321839 for a confidential discussion.