An opportunity to join a global leader in the provision of contract services to Medical device, pharmacecuticals and industrial organisations. With sites all across the EMEA, US and Asia, this role provides excellent opportunity for the right person.
As part of the companies ongoing process development and optimization, they are seeking someone with a strong checmical background to work of gaseous technologies. The role will include a lot of project management, data analysis, process design and cocnept testing.
- Perform analysis of existing processes to develop concepts and areas for improvement.
- Analysis of data from processes to establish current standard and measure improvement initiatives
- Research, design, and develop new production processes.
- Coordinate and perform tests.
- Communicate results of analysis and research.
- Making recommendations and implementing measures for continuous improvement
- Supporting migration of process knowledge from test facility to full scale facility production.
- Evaluate current processes and develop improvements to safety, quality, and efficiency. Process Safety Management, Hazard identification and Risk Assessment, Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA), and Layer of Protection Assessment (LoPA), Inert Gas, Atex Area Classification. Machinery Safety Risk assessments and CE marking.
- Create standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products and tests.
- Interact with operations, engineering and technical teams on regular basis to ensure success of the project implementation and validation.
- Perform routine calibration and troubleshooting of instruments.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline. Degree in Chemical Engineering and/or knowledge of gases, a distinct advantage.
- Data driven approach.
- Knowledge of Ethyene Oxide and thermodynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to solve highly technical problems.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Emma Mullen HRM on +353 87 6369263 for a confidential discussion.