Our client is a Dublin based global leading medical technology organisation who specialise in air purification/sterilisation. They seek to appoint a Chief Marketing Officer to strategically lead their international marketing team.
As CMO, you'll lead a distributed marketing team of 5 people, provide strategic marketing direction to the organisation and design, implement, and monitor effective marketing campaigns worldwide that align with business goals and support the sales team and our channel partners in generating leads and new revenue. You will also:
- Develop quarterly marketing objectives and work plans at both local and strategic level working alongside product managers and sales teams.
- Propose and manage the marketing budget, incorporating launch plans in both existing & new geographic markets and verticals.
- Work closely with business development and sales to formulate and execute targeted campaigns across multiple geographies and vertical markets and work closely with product management to prepare go-to-market plans and launch new products.
- Provide development, leadership, and structure to a distributed marketing team ensuring successful implementation of marketing strategies.
- Have shared responsibility for sales targets, working closely with the sales teams to ensure the business is performing optimally while also ensuring consistent messaging across the product portfolio via marketing & sales teams.
You will be an established Marketing Leader with a proven track record in B2B marketing. In addition you will have:
- Previous experience at an early stage & fast growing organisation is an advantage with experience in healthcare/biotech or medical device also being beneficial but not compulsory.
- Excellent digital marketing skills with a strong degree of familiarity with marketing automation platforms.
- Prior people management experience is required with remote team management being an advantage.
- Exceptional communication skills with a demonstrated ability to grow and develop teams.
To find out more about this position, apply now or contact Jamie in HRM on 01-632-1844 for a confidential conversation.