An innovative pharmaceutical organisation focussed on developing commercially attractive, best in class, proprietary new drugs to address rare and debilitating illnesses are seeking a Clinical Trial Administrator to join their expert team here in Dublin.
Reporting into the Head of Clinical Development, you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the business and have the opportunity to learn about rare and orphan diseases.
You will also be responsible for:
- Assisting with projects to ensure sufficient preparation and handling of clinical documentation.
- Performing study file reviews and assist with maintenance of project timelines.
- Support with project reporting with development of reports and trackers.
- BSc in Life Science or related.
- Basic knowledge of clinical research.
- 1+ year industry experience.
For more information about this opportunity apply online or contact Sorcha Hayward directly on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.