This innovative Irish biopharmaceutical client are seeking a Clinical Trials Administrator (CTA) to join the clinical team at their Dublin headquarters. This organisation develop products focused on rare and genetic diseases, and have robust pipeline of late stage clinical products. Having recently signed off on an exciting acquisition, they are going from strength to strength. This is a permanent opportunity with a hybrid working model available.
The Clinical Trials Administrator will support the project team in the day-to-day activities of studies. He/ She will liaise with both internal and external stakeholders as applicable on assigned responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities of the CTA will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the project manager and project team with tracking of project progress, adherence to deliverables and timelines
- Assist with maintenance of the project timeline
- Assist in the preparation, handling, filing and archiving of clinical documentation and reports
- Perform periodic reviews of study files to assess documentation completeness and resolution of issue to support inspection readiness status
- Liaises with the CRO and vendors as applicable to track and monitor progress of activities and adherence to project scope and deliverables
- Support the project reporting with development of regular reports, newsletters and trackers
- Support project meetings including scheduling and managing meetings with agendas and minutes
- Provide general project administrative support
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- BSc in life science or related field
- Basic knowledge of clinical research regulatory requirements i.e. GCP guidelines
- Clinical trial experience working with either CRO or Sponsor
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including English fluency
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 632 1885 for a confidential discussion.