Our client is a global medical device and pharmaceutical organisation. They are looking for a CMO Manager to join their Dublin team on a permanent basis.
You will have, but not limited to, the following responsibilities/activities:
- You will be responsible for managing CMO relations and representing the company in all dealings.
- You will lead and participate in many key projects, monitoring discussions, actions, and decisions.
- You must ensure that there will be sufficient product supply across various networks and interacting with relevant cross functional partners to do so.
- With the patient need in mind, you will take ownership of the quality and compliance related to the position.
- You must have 6+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry, however, medical device product experience would be ideal.
- You will need at least a Bachelors' degree in a relevant field.
- A background developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure best in class practices are delivered.
- Project management experience, along with technical expertise in manufacturing pharmaceuticals/medical devices.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.