A leading FMCG organisation is seeking a HR Manager for a 12-month contract. This dynamic organisation have location across Ireland and Belfast. There is the option to work from home 2-3 days per week along with visiting sites on a regular basis. You will have a HR Advisor to support you along with a Shared Services Centre for HR Administration and Recruitment support.
- To develop and implement the people plan to incorporate performance & talent management, recruitment & selection, internal communication, reward & recognition, training & development
- To take responsibility for controlling people related spend, and successfully delivering headcount and people overhead cost management. To lead the HR team to focus on flexibility and efficiency, eradicating duplication
- To lead the thinking on organisational design and development that will lead to improved business performance
- To work closely with the management team to ensure the people plan is aligned to business unit objectives. To ensure collaboration is embedded in all HR activity
- To drive internal engagement through targeted and appropriate activity
- To develop a focused talent strategy, appointing, developing and retaining key people to deliver excellence for both present and future business needs
- To contribute to the development of the Business plan as a member of the management team
- Experienced and intuitive HR professional, with knowledge of HR across both legal jurisdictions in Ireland
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work within a matrix context, influencing and building strong relationships at all levels and demonstrating impact at a senior leadership level
- Able to work through people and sell in ideas and concepts in a resourceful and inspiring manner, maximising effective working relationships and engendering a collaborative style
- A very attractive package is on offer with the additional benefit of working from home 2-3 days per week
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353214358748 or apply to the role in strict confidence.