My client, a well-established, highly successful, private rental and residential property company based in Dublin City Centre are seeking a highly effective Company Accountant with experience from within an SME to join their business. This role has an immediate start and would suit a qualified candidate with well-rounded accounting experience and the ability to streamline financial processes. This is a standalone role.
This company are responsible for the management of more than 500 residential rental properties along with residential sales and are in a period of growth.
The role will involve an initial assessment of the accounting processes and procedures. The Accountant will streamline processes and clear any backlog in the first instance. This will also allow the candidate to put their own stamp on the financial processes of this company and create workable, sensible streamlined processes moving forward to ensure deadlines are reached consistently.
- Assessment and streamlining of all accounting/financial process for the organisation.
- Month end accounting.
- Managing and compiling financial reports.
- Process invoices/credit notes
- Liaise with renters via email and telephone.
- Prepare monthly payment run and creditor reconciliation.
- Credit collection and manage outstanding invoices/queries.
- Produce aged debtors' listings and statements monthly.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Manage banking including lodgements, deposit refunds and client balances etc.
Other requirements are:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Experience in the property sector would be highly advantageous but experience within an SME would also be considered.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related discipline.
- Strong work ethic with excellent time management skills.
- This company use the Let Man software and experience with this would be a huge advantage but not essential.
Salary: Up to €58,000 depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.