This leading consumer goods manufacturing site based in Cork is seeking a Compliance Officer to join their Quality Team. This is an organisation that continues to grow its footprint in Cork and provides tangible career opportunities.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Support and carry out External and Internal Audits and follow-up on closure of Corrective Actions as required.
- Communicate to Quality Manager on issues associated with regulatory compliance and audit findings
- Support and liaise with Quality and Operations Departments regarding regulatory compliance and address issues of non-compliance.
- Participate in investigations and root cause analysis.
- Perform Periodic review of Quality Procedures and Documents to ensure compliance with the Quality System.
- Assist in the continuous Compliance with Standards ISO14001, FSSC22000, ISO9001 and BRC Standard for Packaging and UL.
- Provide support in introducing new standards and regulations as required.
- Carry out regular self-inspections/quality audits which appraise the effectiveness and applicability of the Quality System.
Key experience and competencies include:
- Degree in Quality, Science or Engineering and a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- ISO9001, FSSC22000, ISO14001, BRC, GMP and regulatory work experience or knowledge essential.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to present and conduct Internal & External Audits.
- Certification in Internal Auditing an advantage.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
An excellent package is on offer with this role along with tangible career opportunities.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on 087 344 9559 for a confidential discussion.