This leading Medical Devices organisation has been a long-time investor in Ireland and have operated manufacturing activities here since the 1960's. Employing in the region of 50,000 staff globally with revenues north of $15 Billion per annum, this innovative organisation remains one of the largest devices operations globally. Since first opening its' doors in Ireland the business has expanded both manufacturing and R&D activities investing heavily over the last number of years. Their Dublin facility is a CoE globally and due to expansion plans a Site Leadership position has become available. This role is responsible for overall design and delivery of a lean strategy for the site and is tasked with overseeing the sustaining strategy for the business.
- Reporting into the Site Director this role will be responsible for developing a performance excellence agenda for the site.
- Working closely with the senior leadership group to identify areas for performance improvement metrics across the business.
- You will be responsible for project managing the sites' process integration and continuous improvement strategy across all business areas including manufacturing operations.
- Develop innovative solutions and ensure sustainability to successfully deliver on business goals and objectives.
- You will support all technical functions, monitor the progress in improvement delivery's and develop personnel on lean principles to further instil and enhance a CI culture within the business at all levels.
- You will have at least 10 years' experience in an Operations/ Engineering or Production position within a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Degree qualified in Engineering with Project Management experience and a Lean Six Sigma qualification: Black Belt level highly desirable.
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering Lean initiatives and change management within a manufacturing site.
- You will be an influential leader with the ability to communicate with individuals of all levels while challenging business leaders and the modus operandi.
- Competitive salary
- DC Pension Plan
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Family Healthcare package
- Share Plan
- 24 days' Annual Leave
- Education Assistance Program
- Income Continuance Scheme