Our client is a large multinational organisation with significant operations in the UK. Due to increased business demand, they are progressing their business into Ireland and looking for an experienced Country to develop their Irish footprint. This is an exciting new opportunity for a commercially astute professional to be the first leadership hire in Ireland with an incredibly successful FTSE 250 organisation.
- Reporting into the Group COO, you will be leading the set up of the businesses initial depots while working closely with group leads to identify additional sites for expansion.
- The Country Manager will hire and settle the initial team ensuring support from the wider business around training and development.
- You will work very closely with the leadership team on the development of the business roll out in Ireland, creating strategies and overseeing customer growth activities.
- The Country Manager will drive initial sales activity building high value lead banks, developing accounts, monitoring surveys and developing a high value customer database.
- You will develop a team of Operations and Depot Managers ensuring all are working together to optimise depot talent and succession needs.
- The Country Manager will develop a stable, settled and high performing depot network maintaining a strong market knowledge for future opportunities.
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and develop relationships achieving results through people.
- You will have commercial leadership success in retail preferably supporting the construction industry sector.
- A strong problem solver with proven capability in operational delivery and long-term planning.
- Ambition, drive, great judgement and strong stakeholder relationship skills.
- You will have an entrepreneurial flair with exceptional commercial acumen
- Excellent base salary
- Car allowance
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.