Our client is the world's largest producer of a number of speciality pharmaceutical products and employs 10,000+ staff globally. They operate a manufacturing facility in Wicklow and are expanding heavily across the business and their other sites in Ireland. Due to this expansion, they are looking for an experienced CQV Engineer on a contract basis.
As a CQV Engineer, you will report to the Site CQV Lead and will be responsible for input into design by working with equipment vendors and act as validation SME on the equipment within the area assigned. In addition:
- Implementing the requirements as outlined in the site / project Validation Master Plan.
- Generate documentation for cGMP commissioning/qualification of systems and equipment, including CTP/IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and reports.
- Raise and Implement system change controls and ECM's.
- Participate in design review for new / modified systems.
- Participate in construction system mechanical completion walkdowns.
- Perform execution of CTPs, IQ, OQ, PQ Protocols in field.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' within a CQV Engineering role in a GMP environment.
- You will have strong experience within either process or utility engineering within the healthcare sector.
- A Third Level Qualification in Process/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering required.
This position offers a competitive hourly rate along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.