Our client is a global legal firm based in Dublin city Centre with over 60 offices globally who are looking for a strong digital marketing graduate to join their team.
- As Digital marketing and CRM assistant, you will be responsible for the implementing of digital marketing campaigns and strategies across the digital platforms, including social media and content management.
- You will play a role in the input into digital campaigns and provide insights where relevant but also monitor performance of digital campaigns.
- You will also manage the emailing list for direct marketing campaigns and ensure effective implementation and development of mailing system.
- In relation to the CRM within the organisation, you will play the role of data gatekeeper, managing firm wide data and resolving information discrepancies on the database.
- As data gatekeeper, you will be responsible for providing advisory and training support to members within the organisation and provide support on special projects.
- To be successful in this position, you will have a Marketing qualification, preferably in digital marketing.
- You are very driven and determined to be successful in marketing within the legal services industry.
- You possess strong organisational skills with a very strong attention to detail but also capable of designing creative content.
- Previous experience in a marketing position is not essential but may be beneficial.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie at HRM on +353 1 632 18 44 for a confidential discussion.