Our client is a leading sports authority with responsibility for governance, development and promotion of the industry in Ireland. They seek to appoint a CRM & Insights Manager to their Marketing team.
As CRM & Insights Manager, you will oversee the implementation of a data warehouse that incorporates existing and new customer data sources while providing expertise on the journey towards a single customer view. In addition you will:
- Provide best practice in CRM tools/approaches to drive continuous improvement across all insight activities.
- Interpret and present data from multiple sources to deliver key insights to enhance commercial and business strategies, being a customer champion, helping to ensure all initiatives have a strong focus on a positive customer experience.
- Manage third parties to agreed SLA's, ensure they deliver what is required for the business and continually review for impact and ROI while also working closely with outsourced agencies and racecourses to deliver highly targeted and relevant campaigns.
You will have strong experience in a CRM position, ideally at manager/lead level with an excellent technical knowledge. You will also:
- Have excellent analytical & numerical skills with a strong ability to pull key insights from data and interpret these insights.
- With excellent commercial knowledge, you will be skilled in applying key insights to the development of business strategies as well as being a strong influencer.
- Possess previous experience in managing others.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or call Jamie on 01-632-1844 for a confidential conversation.