Our client is a market-leading multinational organisation based in the South East. Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced CSV Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful appointee will join a team of highly skilled Engineers. You can expect excellent exposure across this global organisation with tangible career opportunities.
As a Computer Systems Validation Engineer you will execute projects in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, cross-functional team environment.
In addition, responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and execution of computer software validation protocols, test scripts and reports
- Evaluation of changes to validated/qualified Systems from a Computer Systems/Software Validation perspective to ensure their continued validated/qualified state
- Lead and participate in risk management activities e.g. FMEAs
- Investigation of software related deviations and non-conformances as part of quality team
- Review of all software related GMP critical documents, e.g. Requirement documents, software validation protocols, Change Controls
- Participate in software corrective action process e.g. perform root cause investigations and develop CAPA plans
- Review of pre-delivery or vendor-supplied information with regards to suitability to proceed with validation activities
- Travel to vendor locations for project reviews will be required
- Provide technical expertise in the validation of new technologies to ensure they meet the Safety, Quality and Operational requirements
You will have a 3-5 years' experience in a similar role within engineering or computer system validations. A third level qualification, ideally in engineering, science or technology is required.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.