Our client, a global generics and speciality branded pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team on a 11-month contract basis. The role will be based in their European HQ here in Dublin.
- Sitting within the Supply Chain department, you will have responsibility for managing the customer service needs of your given market and coordinating movement of products among distribution centres to meet commercial business goals.
- You will represent the CS& SC on cross-functional teams to ensure that Distribution Service Agreement payments are made according to contract terms.
- You will be tasked with monitoring operations with 3PL providers; coordinating day-to-day activities as they relate to customer service; distribution, and product returns; reporting weekly sales, and producing analysis reports in excel.
- You will actively participate in global cross-functional projects, which could include the creation and maintenance of a centralized supplier database, maintain relevant SAP information, supplier scouting and other interesting projects, which offer a great learning and growth opportunities.
- 3+ years' experience in customer service for the pharmaceutical industry and a deep understanding of logistics/distribution.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field.
- Proficient user of SAP.
- Data/Business Intelligence Software experience would be favourable.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny for a confidential discussion.