Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation with operations in Ireland, the EU, and the US. They require an experienced Customer Service Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will have, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the end to end Customer Service process, ensuring clients' supply needs are met while reaching the highest standard of service possible.
- You will manage client orders and sales invoices adhering to internal procedures.
- You will need to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders, escalating any issues that could impact costs or timelines.
- You will work on process improvements and other projects with relevant departments.
- You must create purchase orders based on client requirements, prioritise orders and delivery date updates when required.
- Process shipment documentation, purchase invoices and actively lead contract manufacturers' meetings/calls.
- You will need 2+ years of supply chain management experience.
- A background in logistics or import/export is highly desirable.
- You must have excellent communication skills, fluent English and other languages would be an asset.
- For this role, you will need a degree in a Business, Supply Chain, or a relevant field.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.