Our client supplies superior quality ingredients to leading global food manufacturers from some of the world's most technically advanced manufacturing and prepacking facilities located in Africa, China, Ireland, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Spain, the UK and the US. Headquartered in Dublin, our client exports to over 110 countries with annualised sales of circa €2 billion
The Customer Solutions Manager is a key position within the Supply Chain Operations team, this key position requires an individual with experience in the areas of Customer Service & Solution Management, People and Team Management, International Logistics Coordination, International Trade & Regulatory Compliance and Continuous Improvement.
- In this role, you will demonstrate effective leadership of your assigned Customer solutions Team.
- In conjunction with the team, you will also effectively manage the Order to cash cycle.
- You will ensure the team achieves all the defined Customer Service and operational KPI's.
- In conjunction with the Sales Team you will liaise with key customers and Subsidiaries to ensure that customer requirements are understood, documented and fully serviced.
- You'll be responsible for actively monitoring and ensuring that all customer service activities are aligned to the achievement of 97% service delivery for all customers.
- Support the Head of Supply Chain Operations by communicating a clear vision to the solutions team. Develop SMART goals for the Solutions Team, initiate activities and developing processes to achieve these goals.
- You will actively monitor and ensure that the service provided by 3pl Logistics and Storage partners is aligned to the achievement of 97% service delivery for all customers.
- In this role, you will ensure that the necessary escalation paths are followed when the team is in danger of deviating from the committed scheduled and associated key deliverables.
- You will develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal teams, to maximise potential to meet, and where possible exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure ownership and accountability for key functional metrics. Drive the Customer solutions Team to achieve best-in-class customer scorecards.
- You will ensure that all users maximise the benefits of the IT infrastructure such as ERP systems, web portal and EDI, and drive the culture of automating or removing all non-value-add manual processes.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture within the Customer solutions Team and support and if required lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- You will need people management skills, with the ability to provide the direction, support and motivation required to create a high commitment & high-performance team.
- You have experience in Management - including experience in providing direction, support and motivation required to build a high-commitment & high-performance team.
- You should have knowledge of best-in-class Customer solution processes and systems.
- Regulatory Compliance experience for FMGC for Global Markets.
- Experience managing Global Trade Financial Instruments such as letters of Credits/Documentary Collections.
- Shipping, Logistics and Documentation Experience for International Markets (Min +5 years' experience)
- You will need to have a track record of Process Improvement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with key PC software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SAS, Project, Movex (or equivalent)
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul McDonogh at HRM on +3531 632 18 82 for a confidential discussion.